Aamal Services employs trained glass and window cleaners. Whether it is a ground level storefront, or the top floor of a high-rise tower, Aamal is equipped with the skills and products necessary for most glass, window, and façade cleaning. In accordance with Occupational Health and Safety laws, Aamal works diligently to always maintain safe working conditions for all high area work. We will carry out a full assessment including a risk assessment of any areas where access may be a problem. Our trained rope access operatives can provide the solution to accessing areas other methods may be impossible to reach.
Due to Qatar’s harsh and dusty conditions, it has become impossible to avoid regular cleaning of windows and facades. In addition, graffiti and neighboring construction may generate even more dust, thereby requiring more frequent cleanings. And if maintenance work is postponed too long, aggressive methods and harsh chemicals may need to be used, thereby causing cleaning costs to escalate. Therefore, ask our customer advisor or friendly sales staff about the specific possibilities of our façade and glass-cleaning service.
- Aamal Services utilizes some of the best window washing technology and products for window cleaning with minimal streaking.
- Traditional and high pressure cleaning methods are utilized by Aamal.
- Trained rope access experts can provide window cleaning to some areas other methods may be impossible to reach.
- Trained experts and special products that can remove graffiti without marring building façade.
- Work-site safety is of paramount importance to Aamal Services. Aamal normally utilizes safety systems using approved ladders, modern scaffolding, suspended cradles or hydraulic arms in its high-rise façade and glass cleaning operations.